Here are a few style items I’ve been eyeing for some time now, just waiting for the right time to buy them all!
- Chloe ‘Faye’ bag – I’m very much in love with this gorgeous bag, especially in the deep, plum/burgundy version. It’s definitely at the top of my list of must-have bags right now.
- Hawaiian top – My current obsession when it comes to tops is vintage Hawaiian shirt. I really like the one in this picture (from Pomelo), but sadly it is now sold out. I hope they restock it soon!
- Gucci loafers – Classic, minimal, and super chic – these shoes are a wardrobe staple.
- Topshop ’90s Pointy Polly Cateye Sunglasses – I first saw these sunnies on Yanin Namasonthi’s blog, and they look really fab. I think they’re a great addition to any summer outfits!
- CLUSE watch – Minimal and elegant, I’ve been eyeing a Cluse watch for some time now. The one I really like is the LA ROCHE GOLD BLACK MARBLE/BLACK.
- Brandy Melville rings – I always have a thing for bohemian, stone rings, and these ones from Brandy Melville come with affordable prices.
- Alexander Wang ‘Rockie’ bag – Iconic bag. I’ve been lusting for this bag by Alexander Wang for soooooo many years now.
- Nike Cortez – When it comes to sneakers, I’m really into the classic silhouette ones, and…yeah, I just have to have a pair of these haha.